Thursday, December 6, 2018

The cock-catcher catcheth ...!


And there I was, Pablo, sitting on the Gerolsteinian rails looking perfectly preeningly picturesque ... dreamily counting the leaves on the nut tree ... and whammeeee!!!!


He got me. The Dreaded Man in the Purple Bus. You know, the one that crept up on Francesco and Ethel and Tangolita and ... well, we never saw them again. I hear they've gone to some awful place called Teherenikau or Oamaru or Ohoka ...


See he got you too. I told you not squawk at 4am under the boss's bedroom window. Oh well, bye bye Home of my Birth. Time for the big OE. I wonder if it will be the Mackenzie Country or the Desert Road. Squawk! Life's new adventures.

What will the girls do without us? There are four of them, and now only 12 of our brothers and cousins and uncles to (hem) look after them

...

No comments: