Monday, June 9, 2014

Detox Diary: The Photographic Proof

or, Not for the faint-hearted or weak-stomached.

Well, I said I’d have to submit to the camera – the ‘photo finish’ so to speak – to find out if my last three weeks of determined Holmes Place physical jerks and allied efforts had made a visible difference to my unbeautiful body. So I have.

Yes, I’m down to 78.6kg now, so there must be a difference, but I don’t really see it, and Paulie who sees me every day (and in the sauna) hasn’t noticed anything in particular that is different, so we decided to leave it up to the camera that cannot lie.



So after sauna and singing shower today, I got out my figleaf, Paulie his camera, and here are the results. Before (ie 3 weeks ago) and After (yesterday). Still not very pretty, but encouraging, yes?



 Well, if it makes YOU shudder, think what it does to me. Holmes Place in one hour ...




No comments: