Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Yamba: Luncheon at the Sandbar with Renée

 

Life is gooooood!

Wendy and I sussed out the Sandbar, the once-a-caff, now a delightful light retaurant, right next to my Palace...

I posted a pic of my delicious lunch of charred prawns (the best I've had anywhere) on the web and bzzzangg .. the family responded!




Today, sister-in-law Renée drove down from Grafton and we headed straight for the Sandbar and the prawns. Festive time!!!! Reunion of two like souls after the rampages of Covid ..



Yes. Photographic evidence. Whereas I usually accompany my Sandbar delicacies with a coldie light Coopers, today we went silly -- as we are inclined to do when together -- and downed a whole bottle of delicious rosé ...


Ah! Quel délice! Simple and soooooo good.  Happy man!





No comments: